Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Boot Camp and Scale Relationships

OK - so Hubs didn't get home until late last night, so it squashed my workout plan to go to my friend's house. BUT lucky for me, I got home a little earlier than normal. Instead of being a lazy ass, I got up and went for a run (week 5, day 1 - C25K). Its hard to get that motivation, but I forget how good it feels when I'm done.

I found this Free 6-Week Online Bootcamp Class from Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans yesterday. I decided after my run, I was going to just try it out. I'll tell you what, it was tough. First of all - me+sprinting=hilarious. I'm not a small girl, and seeing me "trying" to run all out sprints. It really had to be a sight. It was a tough realization though, when I discovered I truly have no core strength. Gotta do something about that. So I'm sticking with the boot camp. We'll see what happens!

Been really counting my points lately - I really need to break away from the scale though. I have a terrible relationship with it, and it ruins my mood. Maybe it's time to just take time away from it, and only weigh in at my meetings. I have a meeting tomorrow, and to be honest, I'm not really looking forward to it. Rephrase - I love the meeting. Just not sure I want to face the scale. But it's time I guess. Maybe it's what I need to get back in the swing of things.

Next challenge - earlier to bed-->earlier to rise. I'm on a mission to become a morning person. UGH.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment