Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quityerbitchin' ... For reals.

Wow. Can I just say it has been SO hectic the past 2 weeks. I really believe I'm creating the hectic-ness (is that a word?) myself, but geez. I'm slacking on the blog front - but more importantly, on the healthy lifestyle front. Time to snap back into it.

I'm searching now for organization tips. I feel like I'm running around crazy every morning trying to get everything done and get Sweet P out the door, and I look around my house before I leave for work and it looks like a tornado hit it. How is that possible when I've only been up for an hour and a half?

Hubby started a new job last week, and it's hard getting used to him not being there in the mornings (he leaves before 6am). It will be nice though, once we get settled into this routine, because he gets home between 3:30 and 4:00, and I can start enlisting his help with dinner prep! Therein lies my issue...I can't get MYSELF organized enough to even try to get that going. I swear, a few weeks ago I was on a roll with being organized, meal planning, etc. etc. Now I'm struggling to even roll out of bed on time.

Anyway - enough whining. I know things could be worse. I've been hearing a lot of friends on Facebook talking about losses of friends and relatives. It's getting too close to home - and I really need to be more thankful for what we do have, instead of griping about these so-called problems.

SO - This is my moment I'm going to proclaim I'm CHANGING my attitude!


I'm going to take some time today and tonight, and get my head wrapped around what it is I need to do to change my path. I've lost 13 pounds, people! No need to backslide now... I don't want to end up back where I was or worse. And I do realize that if I don't change now, I'll do just that.

Thanks for listening to me bitch and moan today - look for a new focus tomorrow :)



4 comments:

  1. When it comes to organization, I'm a hooker for Pinterest lol. I understand where you're coming from though. Some days I'm on top of it and eating a good breakfast and I'm out the door by 6:45. Then days like today I'm out of the house at 7:00 and I've forgotten my phone and my breakfaast. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand where you are coming from. I have decided last night that I too need to have an attitude adjustment. I was super crabby an griping about every little thing. But that doesn't leave me feeling very happy either. Good luck and congrats on the new job/ family situation!

    ReplyDelete